Real Reviews from Google Checkout
Before Google wallet closed, customers were given an opportunity to post their reviews of their purchase. Here is a screenshot of those reviews which cannot be altered or changed. (click to enlarge). They are real and genuine reviews unlike some posted either by our competitors or companies such as Yelp.com who publish false reviews by fake customers in order to entice merchants into paying them to advertise counter reviews.
These are genuine testimonials from some of our Customers.
- Hello silverstall. Thank you for the lovely silver jewellery which exceeded my expectations and i am most impressed with the quality. Mrs. D. Fitzgerald. Plymouth.
- !I wanted a season ticket to watch Plymouth Argyle so i bought my missus some silver jewellery from their silver shop and it gave me a moan-free season. The jewellery was excellent however sadly Argyle were anything but. Mr. G Klein. Plymouth
- When i first met Jo i needed something to impress her and thanks to the silverstall, the silver amber earrings succeeded in gaining her affections. We have been happy together now for some years. Thank you silverstall. Mr. D. Thornton. Warrington.
- The silver chain was excellent quality and just what was required for a tough environment in the oil industry. Mr.R.Tozer. Cornwall
- My wife wanted a divorce however the silver brooch was much cheaper. Mr. M. Wannell. Plymouth.
- I couldn't believe how cheap my silver bangle was compared to other shops. Thanks for the great service. Mrs. E. James. Boynton.
- thank you silverstall for those lovely silver earrings. It made our christmas and i will let my friends know how excellent the service was. Miss K. Peters. Youngstown
- thanks for the speedy delivery. The belly bar was just what i was looking for.
- Miss. W. Lloyd. Devon.
- The silver ring was amazing. It could not have been better. Well done. Mrs. l. Richards. Croydon.
- We had been looking for that item of silver jewellery for months. I am so glad i found the silverstall and at remarkable prices considering how good the quality of the jewellery. Dr. S. Banga, Northampton.
- I bought a ring from the silverstall 6 years ago and its in the same good condition as it was then despite wearing it every day. Mr. M.E.Lister. Saltash, Cornwall.
- At first i was a little sceptical about buying from an independant family business however my fears were quickly allayed when the packet arrived. It really does not pay to buy brand names, as in every aspect their silver jewellery is so much better and a lot cheaper.. Miss. J. Barker. Ivybridge, Devon.